“...And i just wanna
make you proud...”
“...Nothing on you
baby...”
“...All I can say is
I was enchanted to meet you...”
“...All of my chance
I spent on you...”
“...And hope you at
the other side talking to me too...”
“...Baby you light up
my world like no body else...”
“...But right now i
wish you were here...”
“...Could it be love
could it be love could it be could it be could it be love...”
“...I can wait i can
wait forever...”
“...If i not made for
you then why does my heart tell me that i am...”
“...And who do you think you are...”
“...You had my heart
inside...”
“...You and i were
beautiful like diamonds in the sky...”
“...Cause you’ve got
that one thing...”
“...We don’t even
have to try it’s always a good time...”
“...We just wanna
make the world dance...”
“...And my heart is
torn in two thinking of day spent without you...”
“...Cause i was born
to tell you i love you...”
“...Everybody just
have a good time...”
“...I know i’m not
alone i’m not the only one who is broken...”
“...Because of you I
learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt...”
“...Here I am waiting,
I'll have to leave soon...”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar